Are you still checking Word documents and
Microsoft Word, Word formatting and styling, errors in Word, PDF, PDF validation, regulatory compliance, faster time-to-market, regulatory submissions, FDA compliance, eCTD submissions, eCTD 4.0
You want to make sure that Word & PDF documents meet compliance guidelines for global eCTD submissions. And that they are fixed automatically if they don’t.
In this 30-minute webinar, Paul Ireland is going to talk about how you can easily:
- Automate the formatting checks and fixes of your Microsoft Word documents for compliance (both regulatory and corporate compliance)
- Automate the validation of PDF files against Health Authority guidelines for your global regulatory submissions
- Incorporate the Word and PDF checks and fixes into your rendering process
- Save valuable time and reduce the risk of non-compliance in your global submissions
Who Should Attend?
Regulatory and document management professionals looking to simplify and speed up their eCTD submission content preparation
After attending this webinar, you will learn:
- How automated Word and PDF checks and fixes save time during your global eCTD submissions
- How your peers utilize automated Word and PDF check and fix technologies to get to market faster
- How reducing risk of non-compliance can be achieved by implementing small steps in your existing eCTD submission process
Feb 24, 2021 05:00 PM ECT
We look forward to seeing you in the webinar on February 24th.