Get insights on your conversions.
Understand what resources are needed. And when.
Document conversion is a resource intensive process. Moreover, the workload is highly unpredictable. And often we see considerable time pressure. Therefore, rendering infrastructure is typically sized to handle the rare periods of maximum load. Meaning oversized.
DocShifter insights allow you to understand the infrastructure needed for rendering, so you can size the environment now and in the future. The insights give a clear overview of times of day, or days of the week/month on which the systems are most or least stressed, so you can shut down systems during quieter periods to reduce costs.
Learn who is using your system the most.
File format conversion is used by many people throughout the enterprise: sales and marketing, human resources, operations, delivery, support, etc.
DocShifter insights allow you to understand the usage per department. This enables cross charging based on usage and helps to spread the rendering cost more accurately.
See how many files are being transformed. When. What files. And how long it takes.
Get a view on how many files were converted successfully. And how many conversions failed. Get insights on file sizes and types. And discover how much time it took to process these files.
Insights for better decisions.
The insights in DocShifter allow you to get insights into your rendering process. Measure, manage and report.
Frequently Asked Questions
DocShifter insights is an optional DocShifter module that allows valuable insights into your rendering. Via insights, you can monitor:
- the number of failed and successful jobs
- what time of the day are you converting the most document
- how the rendering load is spread
- what file formats are being rendered and many more.
Yes of course. We thought you were never going to ask.
There are multiple options:
- Hand-held demos with your own content.
- A dedicated environment that you can use to upload files to. Where you can configure your own workflows.
- On-premise trial installations so you can test quality and performance within your own infrastructure.
DocShifter can be installed:
- On premise in your own data centre.
- In a your private/hybrid or public cloud.
- In Docker containers, orchestrated by Kubernetes.
- On either Windows or Linux. We realize you have a preference.
To learn more, please visit our ‘Platform – Deployment’ page.