Do you need to keep track of thousands of incoming emails and attachments?
Your enterprise receives thousands of e-mails every day from customers, regulators, suppliers, key stakeholders, attorneys, third parties and other different sources.
Keeping track of those emails and their attachments, sharing them with others in the organisation and filing them appropriately is time-consuming and typically a very manual process.
What happens when someone is out of the office?
e-mails to PDF is a thing of the past.
Manually tracking and processing all e-mails, saving the message and attachments to the right formats is time-consuming, and introduces risks.
As with any manual task, getting consistent and accurate results cannot be guaranteed.
Automate the conversion and filing of your emails and attachments. Save time, improve consistency, reduce risks.
Centralized e-mail to PDF conversion software.
DocShifter can automatically monitor email inboxes, convert incoming messages and attachments to PDF, PDF/A or any other desired format, and store the high-quality output in any desired locations.
Converting e-mail and attachments to PDF has never been easier.
Easily convert all your e-mails and attachments to PDF or other standardized formats.
DocShifter can very easily be setup to monitor multiple e-mail inboxes, and automatically convert incoming e-mails and attachments. This reduces risks from human error.
How does the solution work?
Stop manually converting e-mails and attachments to PDF.
Frequently Asked Questions
Email inbox monitoring is the process of setting up systems to monitor specific e-mail inboxes to detect incoming e-mail and attachments. This process is automatically triggered when a new e-mail arrives in the monitored inbox.
DocShifter can handle more than 300 input formats. These input file formats include but are not limited to: Microsoft Office and text file formats (such as DOC, DOT, DOCM, DOCX, DOTX, RTF, HTML, TXT etc.), e-mail formats (IMAP, POP3, SMTP, MSG, EML), mark-up file formats (such as HTML, XML, CSS, XSL, XSLT etc.), PDF formats (PDF, ODFA etc.), compressed file formats (.tar, .gz, ZIP file with text files, ZIP file with on PDF, Microsoft Offices etc.), image file formats (JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, RAW, PSD, DXG and DWG etc.).
For an extensive list, please contact us with your questions.
There are many online e-mail to PDF conversion solutions out there. However, these solutions are not suitable if you are looking to convert thousands of emails, or want to set up a system that actively monitors inboxes.
Depending on your needs, you might want to evaluate a true email to PDF converter. Please ask yourself if you are:
- Looking for a one-time conversion, or continuous monitoring & conversion?
- Working with multiple e-mail inboxes, such as IMAP, POP, Office 365, etc.
- Looking to merge multiple e-mails to a single PDF file, or a merged PDF file with the e-mail and all attachments or similar functionalities
- Looking to store metadata in specific formats (e.g. XML)
DocShifter can be installed:
- On premise in your own data centre.
- In your private/hybrid or public cloud.
- In Docker containers, orchestrated by Kubernetes.
- On either Windows or Linux. We realize you have a preference.
To learn more, please visit our ‘Platform – Deployment’ page.
Yes of course. We thought you were never going to ask.
There are multiple options:
- Hand-held demos with your own content.
- A dedicated environment that you can use to upload files to. Where you can configure your own workflows.
- On-premise trial installations, so you can test quality and performance within your own infrastructure.