Events & Webinars
How to generate compliant PDFs for multiple Health Authorities automatically BEFORE publishing your eCTD leafs
Are you getting ready for your next submission and looking to simplify and speed up regulatory content creation?
Generating compliant PDFs for multiple health authorities is still a manual task. Manipulating PDFs in desktop tools, embedding fonts, checking hyperlinks etc. And this for 100.000s of documents.
Today, it does not have to be that way.
Join Paul Ireland in this 30-minute webinar to discover how you can easily:
– Ensure the PDFs created are fully compliant with the Health Authority specifications. All automatically.
– Reduce the dependency on manual PDF editing tools to create compliant PDFs
– Speed up time to market with moving technical compliance earlier in your regulatory content creation process
– Save valuable time and drastically reduce risk of non-compliance
We look forward to seeing you in the webinar on May 26th
Past Events & On-demand webinars
How to auto check and fix Word and PDF documents for compliance
You want to make sure that Word & PDF documents meet compliance guidelines. And that they are fixed automatically if they don’t.
In this 30-minute webinar on 24 February, Paul Ireland is going to talk about how you can easily:
- Automate the formatting checks and fixes of your Microsoft Word documents for compliance (both regulatory and corporate compliance)
- Automate the validation of PDF files against Health Authority guidelines
- Incorporate the Word and PDF checks and fixes into your rendering process
- Save valuable time and reduce the risk of non-compliance in your submission process
Please drop us a note or contact us if you wish to see the recording.
Are you getting ready for your next submission? No matter what publishing tool you are using, you can always save time, ease compliance and reduce risk with modern rendering technology.
After seeing the recording of this 30 minute webinar, you are able to:
- Assess how your current process of preparing compliant output for regulatory submission stacks up with your peers in the industry.
- Understand how creating fully technically compliant output earlier in the submission process will positively impact your submission preparation.
- Walk away with practical, easy to implement suggestions for improvement.
Creating compliant submission-ready PDFs for inclusion in dossiers has proven to be time-consuming, expensive and complex. In this session we share how your peers use modern rendering technology to speed up, reduce the cost of and simplify this process.
Our special thanks to the Lorenz team for having us at their Lorenz Connect online event.